Multi-Purpose Flexo Ink & General-purpose Press Room Cleaner
Flexo Green is a highly concentrated, aqueous ink and coating cleaner designed for multi-use applications in the printing industry. Flexo Green loosens and dissolves inks, coatings and related soils by lifting and emulsifying them for easy removal.
Flexo Green is designed to be used at 100% strength, but may also be diluted with water as low as 5% by volume depending on the severity of soils, and type of application selected.
- Low VOC 3.4%
- Low PH @ 10.5 (PH is equal to soapy water)
- Flexo inks
- Use by hand, heated tank or ultrasonic machine
- Use on anilox rolls
- Photopolymer plates
- Great Floor cleaner (Machine/Mop) Will remove ink, grease, dirt and non-slick
- User and Environmentally Friendly Formula Compared to Solvents and Strong Alkaline Solutions
- Non-Toxic and Eco-toxicity Safe
- Classified as Non-Hazardous
- Highly Concentrated
- No Swelling or Weight Retention on Rubber Surfaces
Sold exclusively through FloClear in 5 gal, 55 gal, and 330 gal. quantities